- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this short course is not to fully train you for the role of a Medical Receptionist. The purpose of this course is to get you ahead of other candidates in getting the job. Employers are likely to choose you after completing this course because you demonstrated diligence.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. The certificate contains authenticity QR code and cannot be falsified.
- Please, attach this Certificate to all your job applications. Some employers require completing this course before you apply for the position. The Certificate can be downloaded by pressing the ‘download arrow’ button at the bottom.
- You have two weeks to complete this course from the enrollment time.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details and any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- Please, do not forget to press ‘COMPLETE’ after you finish with each lesson.
- Please, do not forget to press ‘FINISH’ after you finish the course. The Certificate will be available for download immediately.
Australian General Practice course for Receptionists
- Introduction to Australian General Practice
- Privacy and confidentiality in General Practice
- Basics of Infection control in General Practice
- Basics of Admin and Clinical software in General Practice, IT issues.
- Storing and handling of the vaccines
- Basics of Triage in General Practice
- Final test. Receptionist in Australian General Practice. Entry level.