Basics of Infection Control in General Practice
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this course is to provide an update to the existing staff at the practice.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. The certificate contains an authenticity QR code and cannot be falsified.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details and any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
- Please, do not forget to press ‘COMPLETE’ after you finish with each lesson.
- Please, do not forget to press ‘FINISH’ after you finish the course. The Certificate will be available for download immediately.