General Practice Training and Consulting (GPTC) Marketing Service Policy
Effective Date: 10.09.2023
General Practice Training and Consulting (GPTC) offers a comprehensive marketing service designed to enhance the visibility and online presence of General Practitioners (GP) and allied health clinics. Our marketing services are aimed at attracting local patients and clients to your clinic by strategically generating and publishing content on various online platforms.
2. Scope of Services
GPTC’s marketing service includes the following components:
2.1 Content Generation: We will create engaging and relevant content highlighting your clinic’s services, expertise, and unique qualities.
2.2 Content Publication: We will strategically publish this content on various online platforms to maximize visibility, including but not limited to your Google Business profile and Facebook page.
2.3 Access Requirements: To effectively manage your online presence, we will require the following levels of access:
- Google Business Profile: We request low-level ‘author’ access to update and optimize your Google Business profile.
- Facebook Profile: We request low-level ‘author’ access to manage and promote your clinic on Facebook.
- Website: If you have a website, we may request ‘contributor’ access if necessary to make specific updates or additions.
Our pricing structure is as follows:
- Hourly Rate: GPTC charges $145 per hour for marketing services.
- Payment: All fees must be prepaid before the commencement of work in 10% tranches.
The duration of our services may vary depending on the clinic’s specific needs, but generally, it takes 50 – 100 hours to position a clinic effectively in the local market.
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
We will measure the success of our marketing efforts through the following KPIs:
4.1 Local Search Position: We will track and aim to improve your clinic’s position in local search results (e.g., “Vitamin injections in Mentone”, GP in Mentone,” etc).
4.2 Web Traffic: We will monitor and aim to increase the volume of visitors to your clinic’s website.
4.3 Google Business Profile Interaction: We will work to increase customer interactions on your Google Business profile, including reviews, inquiries, and appointments.
It is important to note that while we strive to achieve the best results for your clinic, we cannot guarantee the following:
- That visitors to your website will become customers.
- That customers who engage with your clinic will remain loyal.
- Success with all keywords, as some may be more challenging to target than others. For example, highly competitive keywords like ‘fat freezing’ may require more effort. Keywords like ‘vitamins in Mentone’ or ‘Sunday GP clinic in Mentone’ are easy to work with.
GPTC respects the confidentiality of your clinic’s information and will not disclose any sensitive data to third parties without your explicit consent.
Either party may terminate the marketing service agreement with a written notice of 10 days. Any prepaid fees for unused hours will be refunded to the clinic upon termination.
For inquiries, concerns, or additional information regarding our marketing services, please contact:
By engaging GPTC’s marketing services, you acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this policy.
This policy is subject to change, and any updates will be communicated to the clinic in advance.
Date of Last Revision: 10.12.2023