PDSA. To raise awareness of treatment options available for urinary incontinence.
- Objective: To raise awareness of treatment options available for urinary incontinence.
- Goal: Increase patient inquiries about incontinence services.
- Scope: All patients of the clinic.
- Stakeholders: Healthcare providers, administrative staff, patients.
- Action Plan:
- Develop comprehensive information about urinary incontinence and its treatment options.
- Create a dedicated section on the clinic’s website for incontinence-related information.
- Populate the website section with informative articles, videos, and resources covering various aspects of incontinence, including causes, types, and available treatments.
- Promote the new website section through various channels, including social media, email newsletters, and in-clinic posters.
- Monitor and record patient inquiries about incontinence services.
- Implement the action plan as outlined in the planning phase.
- Create and curate high-quality content on urinary incontinence and treatment options.
- Design and launch the dedicated website section.
- Promote the new section through clinic communications and online platforms.
- Track and document patient inquiries related to incontinence services.
- Analyse the data collected during the implementation phase.
- Evaluate the number of patient inquiries specifically related to incontinence services.
- Compare the results to the baseline level of inquiries prior to the awareness campaign.
- Assess the effectiveness of the website section in providing valuable information to patients.
- Collect feedback from patients to gauge their perception of the clinic’s efforts to raise awareness.
- Based on the findings from the study phase:
- Determine whether the awareness campaign has led to an increase in patient inquiries about incontinence services.
- Review the feedback received from patients and identify areas for improvement.
- If the desired increase in inquiries has been achieved and patient feedback is positive, continue with the current approach.
- If the desired increase has not been achieved or if there are suggestions for improvement, revise the action plan accordingly.
- Maintain the dedicated website section with updated and relevant information on urinary incontinence.
- Plan periodic reviews of the awareness campaign to ensure that the clinic continues to effectively raise awareness and meet patient needs.